leyazaini 4eva after

leyazaini 4eva after

leyazaini foreva after

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, October 19, 2012

a letter for my beloved hero

MY BELOVED HERO

Muhammad Harief Eiman Bin Mohd Zaini............... Alhamdulillah... mommy's n babah's little hero a.k.a "Optimus Prime"...  "smile".
we are so blessed with you dear.

you know baby....Life was not that easy at that time... mommy n babah was  struggling to make life comfortable for us especially u... (till now actually... hahaha).  Mommy was so worried... there are so much of..."what if....this .... what if  that..." haha.... but Babah always calm me down......maklumlah this is the first time ever mommy is having a baby.... just want everything to be perfect...InsyaAllah......hehe....

  then.... on 13th June 2007...... u came into picture. Praise  to the Al - Mighty..........still fresh in my mind,  2.25 am...d first time the Gynae showed u to me.... d first time ever!! Heard u cried... looking for mommy I guess....hehe..... those are the ultimate precious  moment for mommy .... the tears of joy glittering from my eyes. Alhamdulillah, syukur.  baby, u've adding more colors into our life. should I say u r d lite of out life?!...."smile". yeah u did baby...... "hugs"
my sweet angel

ur bornday.... 

d first time i hold u is when the  nurse bring u to me after bath and asked me to breastfeed u... I was nervous... hahaha... though i've attended classes (still worry bout it.... hehe), but it just happen.... in a second.... it just came naturally......Subhanallah.... u r so soft... so tender... cute ... when u hold my fingers....  u can never imagine the feeling inside! I kiss ur  pudgy cheek (couple of times...thousand perhaps?! nay...everytime i hold u - till now ). please bear in mind mommy was "handling u with extra care".. ok.... hahaha.... as gentle as I can be..... Then Babah came... after ablution he took u from my arm, smiled.... kissed u.. he recited azan. He was so happy! he kissed and thanking mommy for bringing him his descendant, his truly heir ... baby, u r adorable honey!


AND TIME FLIES SO FAST.......



Feel just yesterday u r "kicking" inside my womb. feel just yesterday I hold ur hand to help u stand when u stumble on ur first step.... feel just yesterday we celebrate ur very first birthday..... feel just yesterday we bathed adik together.... hmmm.... it is so much of  yesterday....


"my favorite hero of all time"

and now baby.... u r hitting FIVE....










My boy, there is nothing that I want more in life except to have u,  ur love n never stop loving u....... to care n raise u to become a better person, anak soleh (who will pray for mommy and babah).... to be a significant "somebody"....InsyaAllah.
I will never stop praying for "D best of U". Though, u might be a little notty but I guess its ok. part of growing process.... "smile"... coz baby, I know d real u..... u r part of me, remember!..... n together as long as m breath we gonna "hunt" Mr. C-Toma till he never bother u! not anymore... InsyaAllah. Sayang, trust your faith!

Sayang ,
when u read this, I want u to know how proud I am with u. Muhammad Harief Eiman Mohd Zaini, u r d greatest gift from Heaven to me.... n m so Blessed...................


No comments: